We help individuals and teams in their personal and professional growth. Our approach is characterised by learning in small steps, in a playful way, while keeping a focus on the whole.
We offer the following services:
- Agile mentoring & coaching - we mentor individuals and development teams, technical staff, project managers, IT managers.
Learn how to become more effective through working and thinking in an agile way, e.g. using Scrum, lean software development, or Extreme Programming; learn how to do iterative planning and how to increase project transparency through burndown/burnup charts and other simple visual tools; learn how to continuously improve using agile retrospectives
- Workshops & training courses - get trained in agile and lean software development, agile project management, systems thinking, and communication skills. We offer both introductory workshops (e.g. agile & lean software development - what's it all about?) and hands on, in depth courses (e.g. refactoring, automated web integration testing)
- Retrospective facilitation - learn from your projects through project and release retrospectives
- Mentoring & training agile coaches & mentors, Scrum masters, agile project managers - would you like to become an agile, learning organisation? do you want to reflect on your agile coaching and mentoring skills and continuously learn and improve yourself? We can help in growing agile coaches and project managers. We are effective sparring partners for agile change artists.
- Organizing and facilitating knowledge building & sharing events - we can help you become a learning organization through both internal and external Open Space workshops and conferences that address the issues that you really care about.
- Software development mentoring & coaching - learn e.g. test driven development, refactoring, unit testing techniques, automated web integration testing
- Software process consultancy - we advise on how to build and maintain an effective, learning software organisation